VINTAGE JEWELRY - - HANDMADE HERESY

Friday, January 22, 2010

Adventures in Photoshop!

I've been trying to re-familiarize myself with all of these programs that I thought I used to know. Photoshop, for example: back in 1999 (when I think most of the gruntwork within the Photoshop program was done by one of those Flitstones style woodpeckers who, when one opened up the computer to look at the code would shrug and say "it's a living!") I thought I owned this furggin program. Now it's all I can do to bevel an edge and fuck with gradient overlays.

I feel very, very old.


At any rate, here is a totally untouched and unedited snippet from a recent 700 club. True story!

And for those who do not believe that this is untouched and unedited, may that certain Satan with whom you've made your deal happily tap-dance 'pon your bloody balls while hellz funky brimstone flame tickles the hair off your ass.

(If you don't have balls, god doesn't want you reading anyway, so take whatever critique you've prepared and mail it to Idi Amin) 

No comments: